Test Cases For the Mobile Number Field
1. Verify that the mobile number field should display the accepted format of the mobile number as the placeholder text for user assistance.
2. Add a valid mobile number and verify the field should accept the correct mobile number.
3. Verify user can copy and paste the mobile number in the field or not.
4. Verify mobile number field should accept only the numeric value by entering alphabets.
5. Verify mobile number field should accept only the numeric value by entering the special character.
6. Verify by entering the less number than the actual mobile number.
7. Verify the behavior by adding more digits than the actual mobile number.
8. Verify field accepts the space (s) between the mobile number or not according to the requirements.
9. Verify an error message shown for the blank input for the Mobile Number Field.
10. Verify by adding only the spaces in the Mobile Number Field.
11. Verify correct mobile number is saved in the database or not by click on the Save or Next button.
12. Verify mobile number is saved by pressing the enter button after adding the mobile number in the field.
13. Verify whether country flags are shown with the Mobile Number field or not.
14. Verify with Flags country code is shown or not with the Mobile Number field.