Test Cases for URL field
1. Verify by clicking in the input URL field that the user can access the field.
2. Verify users can type URLs in the field.
3. Verify user can paste the URL with the keyboard key URL in the field.
4. Check by pasting the URL in the field with the help of a mouse. i-e right click and paste the text with paste option.
5. Paste the URL and press enter key on the keyboard result generation process should be started.
6. Check by adding a valid URL with https://. e.g https://onlinetestcase.com/radio-button- test-cases/
7. Check by adding a valid URL with http://.
8. Verify by adding all the extensions or TLD’s. .in, .be, .xyz, site etc.
9. Check by adding spaces at the start of the URL and clicking on the button, spaces should not be considered.
10. Check by adding spaces at the end of the URL spaces should be trimmed.
11. Check by adding only the domain name without https://
12. Check by without entering the URL in the field and clicking on the button. A proper error message should be shown. No URL found!
13. Verify by adding an IP address of the website and clicking on the button.
14. Check by adding a valid URL without extension.
15. Check by adding only the name of the site without adding. dot in the URL field.
16. Check by adding only the extension. https://www.com
17. Check by adding the URLs of the maximum length. e.g https://onlinetestcase.com/test- cases-for-forgot-password/
18. Check by adding the URLs of the minimum length. e.g https://onlinetestcase.com/
19. Verify the behavior of the application by entering an encoded URL.
20. Verify a URL containing Parameters.
21. Verify by adding and removing forward slashes /.
22. Verify a URL containing any special characters. e.g #
23. Verify an anchor text URL.
24. Verify on clicking on the button, an error message is shown for blank input or not.
25. Verify on clicking on the button, an error message is shown for adding spaces in the URL field or not.
26. Check by adding spaces between the URL.