Explanation of Agile’s Principle in a easy way to understand the concept of Agile.
1. Customer Satisfaction :- Higher priority to satisfy the customers
2. Welcome Change :- Requirement changes during SDL or Execution should be acceptable
3. Deliver Frequently: - Product /Application or Sprint/Model are completed during 1 week, 2 week or within a month should be delivery to customer because customer came to know how work is going on for his application/software/requirement.
4. Motivated Team: - Build Project around motivated individuals. – Team should be motivated to deliver a quality software.
5. Constant pace:- Agile process promote Sustainable development
1 Application = two Moth Duration (development +Testing) - Means 1 months = 50% and 2 month = 50%.
During this development, in first month organization completed 30% work instead of 50 % hence in next month, they should cover 30% or more than that, not less than 30%
Basically it’s a constant Pace
6. Working Together: - Developer, BA, Tester should be work together to give a quality software as per requirement.
7. Working Software:- Working software is the primary measure of process
Developed software - how much the functionality is covered that should be test, which functionality is working and which functionality is not working
8. Face to Face :- In Agile Face to Face conversation mandatory to develop a software/application or convey a new information or to discuss a new functionality instead of Call, Email Process
9. Good Design:-Software should be developed technically
If some requirement changes came in application/software that should be adaptable
10. Simplicity :- Not dependency on each Other
11. Self-Organization Team :-
1. Team should be independent
2. Team Lead /Team Head is not required to guide
3. Team together will make the plan, decision, how to work and all.
12. Reflect and Adjustment: - Improvement of software with the help of meeting and discussion.